The Chevy Corvette is commemorating its 65th anniversary this year by debuting a new special edition model: the Corvette Carbon 65 Edition. Equipped with several appearance upgrades, the limited-run model will be the perfect addition to any Corvette collection.
A total of 650 examples of the Carbon 65 Edition will hit the market this summer. They will be offered on both the Z06 3LZ and Grand Sport 3LT models. To find out if these models will be arriving at Miles Chevy, contact us for information.
Standard & Optional Features
- Ceramic Matrix Gray paint color (blue top on convertibles)
- Blue brake calipers
- Black wheels and summer-only tires
- Special door graphics and fender stripes
- Center caps featuring Carbon logo
- Carbon Flash badges on the outside mirrors
- Carbon fiber roof, hood section and ground effects (tonneau inserts)
- Carbon-fiber spoiler and quarter intake ducts
- Carbon-fiber steering wheel rim and gloss carbon-fiber interior trim
- Jet Black interior with blue stitching
- Competition Sport Seats
“Corvette is one of the most storied names in Chevrolet and sports car history, with a heritage few can match,” said Paul Edwards, U.S. vice president Chevrolet Marketing. “The new Carbon 65 Edition honors that legacy, while offering customers another unique, special-edition model that personalizes the ownership experience.”